Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ATLCityLife
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
HBCU
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Epiphanies: Necole Bitchie Tangible Success

Posted by Epiphanies808s On 2:18 PM

LIVING PROOF OF TANGIBLE SUCCESS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Life's a b*tch, and then you blog". That famous quote was created by one of my favorite bloggers and one of the most successful bloggers period. Necole Bitchie. She was recently featured in a two page spread in Ebony Magazine's March issue chronicling her struggles and her rise to success. Necole began blogging when she was 26years old after the death of both of her parents and dropping out of two colleges. At the lowest point in her life she found refuge in blogging and was smart enough to turn it into a business through featuring various advertisement on her site and even creating media kits for companies to feature advertisements on her blog. Today www.necolebitchie.com has an estimated 3.2 million monthly visitors and Necole supports herself off of the soul income of the site which is at minimum in the six-figure range. Not only that but she is capitalizing on the "Bitchie Brand" through Bitchie TV and an upcoming clothing line. Necole is a young African-American successful woman with an edge, and despite her "Bitchie" alter-ego, through the various interviews I've read and listened to she seems extremely humble and sweet.
Becoming excited and inspired by Necole's success I took to twitter as I usually do on a daily bases and tweeted : @Hersheys_Kash: Reading this two page spread and article in Ebony Magazine on my favorite blogger @NecoleBitchie i love her! While browsing over the article once more I was surprised by the next twitter notification i received. It was from Necole herself! @NecoleBitchie your so sweet! thx! My friends began tweeting me excited that Necole had tweeted me and how they couldn't wait to see me reaching that level of success. It made my day. I know to some of you it may seem small or childish that three small words via twitter impacted me so much but it's more than that. That tweet reminded me how tangible success is. It was a normal tweet from a normal person who had simply made there dreams come true. It reminded me that I too could put myself in that position if I work hard enough. It also reminded me of how I want to reach people through words the same way her simple words had reached me.
Necole is not a singer or a model or an athlete. She is a blogger. She took something she was d*mn good at, worked persistently at it, and turned ambition into tangible success. I am not at the best point in my life but hearing Necole's story gives me hope that even with defeats, personal vices I have yet to overcome, and opposition, I will still succeed.
The Necole Bitchie Ebony article will be on my vision board along side one of my goals, which is to become an intern for Necole next summer!(2012) *fingers crossed*. Never stop dreaming readers! Epiphanies&808s






PLEASE PICK UP A COPY OF THE MARCH ISSUE OF EBONY MAGAZINE TO READ THE NECOLE BITCHIE ARTICLE















0 comments

Post a Comment

;