Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ATLCityLife
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
HBCU
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

808s: Nicki Minaj is Aladdin Not Jasmine

Posted by Epiphanies808s On 11:05 PM

ALADDIN

NOT
JASMINE



She is not the supporting actress. She plays the leading role. A paragraph couldn't explain her, an article couldn't define her. She must simply be lived, looked upon, heard, and experienced for yourself.
Nicki Minaj.


















Quotes by Nicki

"Got t
he eye of the tiger, The Lion of Judah, now it's me in my time, it just me in my prime."

"I'm fighting for the girls that never thought they could win, because before they could begin you told them it was the end, but I am here to reverse the curse that they live in."

"In Romans Revenge I say
I am not Jasmine I am Alladin, It's time for the girl to be the main character yah know?"

"I am not a word, I am not a line, I am not a girl who could ever be defined."

"Why isn't their a female rapper turned mogul? I mean having an Empire beyond your rap career? and I don't know why, I just know I wanna be the first, and I will be."

"I'm not doing it for me, I'm doing it for them, when you start affecting lives you're no longer doing it for you."

"We done did everything they can think of, greatness is what we on the brink of."

"I'm on that different type of high heroine, put on my cape and hit the sky heroine."

"You have to ask for what you want. You have to identify what it is you need to get where you have to go and then speak that, and program it into your life."






Find All things Nicki related here:


www.twitter.com/nickiminaj
www.iminaj.com
www.nicki-minaj.net
www.nickiminajfans.com



Pink Friday


1. I'm The Best
2. Romans Revenge feat. Eminiem

3. Did It On'Em
4. Right Thru Me
5. Fly feat. Rihanna
6. Save me

7.Moments 4 Life feat. Drake
8. Check It Out feat. WILL.I.AM
9. Blazin feat. Kanye West

10. Here I Am

11. Dear Old Nicki
12. Your Love

13. Last Chance feat. Natasha Bedingfiend
14. Super Bass

15. Blow Ya Mind

16. Muny

17. Wave Ya Hand
18. Catch Me


"Pink Friday" was released November 22, 2010 and debuted right under Kanye West at #2 on the billboard Charts. Three weeks later the album was certified Gold and is well on it's way to Platinum status. Singles for the album are: "Your Love", "Right Thru Me", "Moments 4 Life", "Save me" and "Fly"



Dear Old Nicki,

Your influence moves beyond your music. I see myself in you. I keep this to myself because most people would be appalled at the fact that I this dark-skinned, coarse haired, African-American, 20year old college student has the nerve to mention herself in the same sentence as Nicki Minaj. But I do not mean in the physical sense. Just the pure essence of who you are and what you stand for is something I find myself relating too. Witnessing your career aspirations fabricated in reality remind me of the dreams I am striving to achieve, the voice I'm creating and stating on a daily. Many see you as simply an artist or the best female rapper and others just see you as a sex symbol, but none of those things are what draws me to your music or your movement. What draws me in is the messages you send and the truth that you put out everyday. Your passion and hunger to be successful in life that comes from an unselfish place, your struggle between being a "b*tch and a boss", the powerful and positive affect you have on people, yet showing the same vulnerability, fear, and happiness as a normal person. Hearing your album the last thing I expected was to hear the thoughts I think everyday in your songs. In most music that I enjoy I feel like the artist is speaking to me, but I felt like you were speaking through me. Which is why I've cultivated such a passion for your artistry. Watching your success is helping to fuel the fire within myself to be bigger and better to reach my goals with a confidence in who I am and a resilience to continue when the going gets tough. I am a woman, a visionary, unlocking the power of my mind and who I am to help those in this world around me. You are rising to the occasion and I when I'm rooting for you I am in turn rooting for myself. Thanks Nicki for reminding me that these dreams of mine are not as intangible as they sometimes seem and if I work hard enough I'll being flying and experiencing my own "Moments 4 Life". I truly tip my hat off to you and I hope one day I profoundly ignite a flame in someone the way you have conjured a fire in me.

with sinc
erity,

KaShawn


;